The 6th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention (IAS 2011) will be held in Rome, Italy from 17 to 20 July 2011.
IAS 2011 Registration now open
Registration (regular delegate, student/post-doc/youth delegate, media representative) for the 6th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention (IAS 2011) is now open.
All registrations for IAS 2011 must be submitted through the online registration form. Before you can register, you need to create a conference profile from which you can enter the registration system. Your conference profile will then become your online gateway to all conference-related submissions. Delegates of previous International AIDS Conferences or IAS Conferences can use previous profile log-in information to access their profile.
Delegates are encouraged to register by 24 February 2010 to avoid a late fee surcharge.
Invitation programme and call for abstracts now online
The Invitation Programme and Call for Abstracts is now available online. Please click here to download a copy.
Abstract submission for the following four scientific tracks is now open:
- Track A: Basic Sciences
- Track B: Clinical Sciences
- Track C: Prevention Science
- Track D: Operations and Implementation Research
Please click here for more detailed information on abstract submission.
Satellite meetings and exhibition space applications now open
Industry-sponsored satellite meetings will take place all day on Sunday, 17 July and in the mornings and evenings on the remaining days, Monday to Wednesday, 18-20 July. Satellite meetings take place in the conference centre but are fully organized and coordinated by the organization hosting the satellite. The contents and speakers of the satellite meetings will be reviewed by the programme committee to ensure that they meet the scientific and ethical principles of the conference.
A limited number of satellite meetings sponsored by non-commercial organizations will be available during the conference. Please note that there are no opportunities for commercial satellites other than those organized by Major Industry Sponsors.
Full information about Satellites at IAS 2011 is available here. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
IAS 2011 offers opportunities to both commercial and non-commercial organizations to showcase their products, programmes and services to a targeted audience.
Full information about exhibiting at IAS 2011 is available here. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
We remind you of the following important deadlines:
- 1 December 2010: Abstract submission open, Accommodation opens, Exhibition applications open, Flights open, Registration opens, Satellite applications open, Tours open.
- 9 December 2010: Scholarship applications open.
- 10 February 2011: Abstract submissions close, Scholarship applications close.
- 24 February 2011: Registration standard fee deadline.
- 1 April 2011: Volunteer applications open.
- 15 April 2011: Satellite applications close.
- 20 April 2011: Late breaker abstract submissions open.
- 5 May 2011: Registration late fee deadline.
- 23 May 2011: Late breaker abstract submissions close.
- 25 May 2011: Exhibition space applications close.
- 17 - 20 July 2011: Conference.