Reuniones de exalumnos, encuentros regionales, comidas sociales y otros eventos ofrecen un sinnúmero de oportunidades para conectar con activistas y dirigentes del movimiento por la reforma de las políticas de drogas. Más información, en inglés, está disponible abajo.
Suscríbase a las Alertas mensuales del IDPC para recibir información sobre cuestiones relacionadas con políticas sobre drogas.
Over the course of three days every other fall, the SSDP network comes together to celebrate, learn, connect, and advocate at the SSDP Conference + Lobby Days.
This year, SSDP2014 will bring more than 400 student members, alumni, and supporters to Washington, DC for our largest-ever gathering featuring:
- Educational programming. The core conference program will include prominent keynote speakers and panels addressing the hottest topics in policy, harm reduction, leadership, organizing, and advocacy.
- Awards Ceremony + Dance Party. SSDP recognizes outstanding network members with a biannual awards ceremony followed by a dance party.
- SSDP Job Fair. Students and alumni will have a unique opportunity to connect with drug policy reform organizations and legal marijuana-related businesses seeking to enhance their growing staffs with young people who are uniquely dedicated and already trained in leadership skills.
- Student Congress. Our annual student board member election and governing resolution process invites all SSDP members to participate in defining their SSDP.
- Lobby Days. Students, alumni, and network members will have a unique opportunity to lobby Members of Congress on a core issue for the SSDP network and other critical drug policy reforms with a team of like-minded advocates.
- And more.
Alumni gatherings, regional meetups, networking meals, and other events offer nearly non-stop opportunities to connect with advocates and leaders of the drug policy reform movement!
Keep up-to-date with drug policy developments by subscribing to the IDPC Monthly Alert.