L'OEDT présente des cadres et des principes utiles pour une communication efficace sur les risques sanitaires dans le contexte de la vérification des drogues. Pour en savoir plus, en anglais, veuillez lire les informations ci-dessous.
This report provides an overview of principles of effective health risk communication for a drug checking service audience. The contents of this report are based on the findings of international evidence reviews of health risk communication, communication guidelines published by international organisations and specific initiatives undertaken with people who use drugs and the services that support them.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Health risk communication and drug-related risk: What is it and why does it matter for drug checking services?
- The importance of trust, competence and credibility of drug checking services
- Understanding target audiences: how different people understand and respond to risk
- Preparing public communications: segmenting audiences and message mapping
- Guidance in public communication for drug checking services
- Evaluating drug checking services’ communication strategies
- Reference list
- Annex A. Further information: reading and resources