Cette conférence visera à débattre de la planification et de la prestation de services en matière de drogue en Ecosse. Pour en savoir plus, en anglais, veuillez lire les informations ci-dessous.
Abonnez-vous à l'Alerte mensuelle de l'IDPC pour recevoir des informations relatives à la politique des drogues.
Planning and delivering services that adequately respond to problem drug use is grounded in understanding the challenges we face. This conference will look at recently emerging issues and some of the service responses:
- What lessons can we learn from the 2015 botulism outbreak in heroin injectors
- The emerging issue of injecting new psychoactive substances (‘legal highs’) – what does the data tell us?
- What are the trends and potential harms involved in injecting PIEDs (Performance and Image Enhancing Drugs) – the data from Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- David Stuart from 56 Dean Street Service in London will present on injecting and chemsex among men who have sex with men – and there will be a showcase on Scottish case studies
- What data do we have on drug trends amongst sreet injectors
- What does substance use look like amongst vulnerable and looked after and accommodated young people – what are the latest trends?
This conference will be of interest to those planning, commissioning, managing and delivering drug services in Scotland.
Keep up-to-date with drug policy developments by subscribing to the IDPC Monthly Alert.