I Conferencia Europea sobre Reducción de Daños
27 mayo 2011
The European Harm Reduction Network (EuroHRN) has been recently formed by ten organisations with a shared interest in advocating for and sharing knowledge on drug-related harm reduction within Europe.
Through plenary sessions and capacity building workshops, the 1st European Harm Reduction Meeting will gather the network's members and concerned stakeholders with the aim of:
- Sharing an assessment on the harm reduction situation within Europe;
- Improving the EuroHRN sub-regional networks (Southern, Northern and Central-Eastern European networks);
- Developing the European Drug Users Network;
- Enhancing the partnership between the harm reduction field and the local elected officials based on the experiences from consumption rooms' implementation;
- Advocating for a drug policy reform;
- Improving our networking and building our future together…
The meeting will be translated in French and English.
Inicio5 octubre 2011
Finalizar6 octubre 2011