The Second Edition of the IDPC Drug Policy Guide (2012) is available in English.
- Synthetic Drugs in East and Southeast Asia: latest developments and challenges 2021
- Turning off the tap: The state of HIV prevention funding in Southern Africa
- European Drug Report 2021
- Quality standards of civil society involvement in drug policies
- Survey of client satisfaction with opioid substitution program in western Georgia
- 1st Brandenburg Forum (BBF) in Geneva "Building bridges between the drug policy and human rights regimes of the United Nations"
- Arbitrary detention relating to drug policies - Study of the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention
- Global law & policy progress on human rights, equality, stigma and discrimination
- Association of opioid agonist treatment with all-cause mortality and specific causes of death among people with opioid dependence