La 10ème Conférence internationale sur la santé et les soins liés aux hépatites des personnes usagères de drogues aura lieu au Scottish Event Campus de Glasgow du 19 au 21 octobre 2021. Pour en savoir plus, en anglais, veuillez lire les informations ci-dessous.
The 10th International Conference on Health and Hepatitis Care in Substance Users will take place at Glasgow's Scottish Event Campus on 19-21 October 2021.
- Abstracts and scholarship applications will open in January 2022
- Abstract Submission Close: 20 March 2022
- Scholarship Applications Close: 20 March 2022
- Late Breaker Abstracts Open: 2 May 2022
- Late Breaker Abstracts Close: 5 June 2022
- Early Bird Registrations Close: 31 July 2022
- Accommodation Close: 11 September 2022
- Standard Registration Close: 18 September 2022
- Network in-person with a global community of people dedicated to improving the health of people who use drugs
- Attend in-person or online, with access to digital sessions up to three months after the conference has ended
- Over 100 sessions on the topic of drug policy, health and wellbeing of people who use drugs, harm reduction, hepatitis C and other infectious diseases
- Join various special interest sessions including nurses, early to mid-career researchers, prisons, community and more