La première réunion intersession de la CND en 2018 aura lieu le 21 février 2018. Pour en savoir plus, en Anglais, veuillez lire les informations ci-dessous.
The First CND Intersessional meeting 2018 will be held on 21 February 2018 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. in Boardroom D, 4th floor, C-Building of the Vienna International Centre, Vienna, Austria.
The provisional agenda for the intersessional meeting is as follows:
- Preparations for the 61st session of the CND
- Organisational arrangements
- Briefing by the Secretariat on agenda item 5(a) – “Changes in the scope of control of substances”
- Preparations for CND ministerial segment in 2019
- Contributions to the Economic and Social Council
- Other business
NGOs in Consultative Status with ECOSOC are invited to nominate observers to attend the session. To register, please send the names and e-mail addresses of the designated observers to email@example.com as soon as possible and no later than Thursday, 15 February 2017 at 3:00pm CET (Vienna time).
For those who do not hold an annual grounds pass for the United Nations Office at Vienna, the following additional information is required to secure your access:
- date of birth
- type of ID you will bring on the day of the meeting (preferably passport, national ID card or driver's license)
- ID number and
- issuing country.