La red Drug Policy Aliance publica un programa escolar concebido especialmente para que los docentes eduquen de manera adecuada y con herramientas interactivas a los jóvenes.
Más información, en inglés, está disponible abajo.
Safety First: Real Drug Education for Teens is the nation’s first harm reduction-based drug education curriculum for high school teachers. The free curriculum consists of 15 lessons that can be completed in a 45- to 50-minute class period.
Each lesson is designed to engage students through interactive activities such as discussions and role-playing. The curriculum is aligned with National Health Education Standards as well as Common Core State Standards so it can be easily integrated into Health classes.
Safety First lessons
- What is a Drug?
- Introduction to Harm Reduction
- How Drugs Work
- Drug Classes: Stimulants
- Drug Classes: Cannabis – Part 1
- Drug Classes: Cannabis – Part 2
- Vaping & E-Cigarettes
- Drug Classes: Alcohol & Other Depressants
- Drug Classes: Prescription & Other Opioids
- Drug Classes: Psychedelics
- Mental Health and Coping
- Understanding Zero Tolerance
- Health & Policy
- Looking Back, Looking Forward
- A Healthy Future