IDPC is pleased to announce the publication of an updated version of our Media Information Resource Pack on the UN and global drug policy. This Pack was originally published in 2009 to support media activities during the UNGASS review process. The updated version of the pack provides information and easily accessible background resources on key issues related to the UN drug control system. Each article was written by experts in the drug policy field to highlight the failings of the current global drug control system.
- ‘Good enough’ parenting: Negotiating standards and stigma
- Statement to the Commission on the Status of Women
- Knocked back: Failing to support people sleeping rough with drug and alcohol problems is costing lives
- What constitutes effective problematic substance use treatment from the perspective of people who are homeless? A systematic review and meta-ethnography
- Associations between community-level LGBTQ-supportive factors and substance use among sexual minority adolescents
- City checking: Piloting the UK's first community-based drug safety testing (drug checking) service in 2 city centres
- What has changed since cannabis was legalized in Canada?
- From strong leadership to active community engagement: Effective resistance to illicit economies in Afro-Colombian collective territories
- Summary of the CEDD regional report