IDPC is pleased to announce the publication of an updated version of our Media Information Resource Pack on the UN and global drug policy. This Pack was originally published in 2009 to support media activities during the UNGASS review process. The updated version of the pack provides information and easily accessible background resources on key issues related to the UN drug control system. Each article was written by experts in the drug policy field to highlight the failings of the current global drug control system.
- Roadmap for key populations advocates navigating the global fund
- The Harms of Incarceration: The evidence base and human rights framework for decarceration and harm reduction in prisons
- Period poverty in prisons during the COVID-19 pandemic: Submission to the UN Special Rapporteur on health
- Synthetic Drugs in East and Southeast Asia: latest developments and challenges 2021
- Turning off the tap: The state of HIV prevention funding in Southern Africa
- European Drug Report 2021
- Quality standards of civil society involvement in drug policies
- Survey of client satisfaction with opioid substitution program in western Georgia
- 1st Brandenburg Forum (BBF) in Geneva "Building bridges between the drug policy and human rights regimes of the United Nations"