IDPC is pleased to announce the publication of an updated version of our Media Information Resource Pack on the UN and global drug policy. This Pack was originally published in 2009 to support media activities during the UNGASS review process. The updated version of the pack provides information and easily accessible background resources on key issues related to the UN drug control system. Each article was written by experts in the drug policy field to highlight the failings of the current global drug control system.
- Seizing the moment - Tackling entrenched inequalities to end epidemics
- Epidemic Diary - ENPUD Information Digest
- INPUD online survey on COVID-19 and people who use drugs data report
- Cost-effective tools to reduce the spread of the hepatitis C virus in people who inject drugs
- Reorienting drug policy in Indonesia: Pathways to the Sustainable Development Goals
- EMCDDA trendspotter briefing: Impact of COVID-19 on patterns of drug use and drug-related harms in Europe
- Cannabis rescheduling: What could it mean for Africa?
- Harm reduction for women in prisons
- Barriers to harm reduction for women who use drugs in South Africa