L'ONUDC donne une vue d'ensemble des marchés des drogues et des défis connexes liés à la santé, à la dégradation de l'environnement et aux conflits. Pour en savoir plus, en anglais, veuillez lire les informations ci-dessous.
For the first time since its conception, this year the World Drug Report consists of two products, a web-based element and a set of booklets. The latest global, regional and subregional estimates of and trends in drug demand and supply are presented in a user-friendly, interactive online segment. While Special points of interest include key takeaways and policy implications, booklet 1 takes the form of an executive summary based on analysis of the key findings of the online segment and the thematic booklet 2 and the conclusions that can be drawn from them. In addition to providing an in-depth analysis of key developments and emerging trends in selected drug markets, including in countries currently experiencing conflict, booklet 2 focuses on a number of other contemporary issues related to drugs.
- Special points of Interest booklet, in English
- Special points of Interest booklet, in Arabic
- Special points of Interest booklet, in Chinese
- Special points of Interest booklet, in French
- Special points of Interest booklet, in Russian
- Special points of Interest booklet, in Spanish
- Executive Summary in English - Booklet 1, in English
- Contemporary drug issues - Booklet 2, in English