Lisbonne Addictions 2024 est une conférence multidisciplinaire qui vise à façonner les politiques et les pratiques en se penchant sur la science moderne des addictions et des comportements. Pour en savoir plus, en anglais, veuillez lire les informations ci-dessous.
From the outset, the European Conference on Addictive Behaviours and Dependencies has been about stimulating and promoting high-quality scientific debate, showcasing leading European addiction research in the specialist areas of illicit drugs, alcohol, tobacco, gambling and other addictive behaviours. Lisbon Addictions is a multidisciplinary conference that provides a forum for networking across the addictions field.
The event is organised by: the Portuguese General-Directorate for Intervention on Addictive Behaviours and Dependencies (SICAD); the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA); the journal Addiction/Society for the Study of Addiction (Addiction/SSA); and the International Society of Addiction Journal Editors (ISAJE).
The next European Conference on Addictive Behaviours and Dependencies will take place in Lisbon on 23-25 October 2024 under the overarching theme ‘Empowering the workforce of the future’.
Call for abstracts
- Launch of call for abstracts: 23 October 2023
- Deadline for submission: 31 January 2024
- Notification of acceptance: end of May 2024 (tbc)
Submission of abstracts
Potential contributors are invited to submit abstracts in the following main thematic tracks:
- Empowering the workforce
- Prevention of risky and harmful behaviours
- Alcohol: risks, clinical considerations, treatments, and outcomes
- Addiction and mental health
- Hepatitis C, other infectious diseases, and drug-related harms
- Behavioural addictions
- Drug policy: latest developments and new challenges
- Open track
For more information about abstract submission, click here.