AIDS 2022 appellera le monde à se rassembler pour se réengager et suivre la science. Il définira les futurs programmes de recherche, transformera les dernières données en actions et établira un nouveau consensus pour vaincre l'épidémie de VIH en tant que menace pour la santé publique et le bien-être individuel. Pour en savoir plus, en anglais, veuillez lire les informations ci-dessous.
Registration for AIDS 2022, the 24th International AIDS Conference, is now open. For the first time, the world’s largest conference on HIV and AIDS will be hosted in-person in Montreal, Canada, as well as virtually, to make it accessible to as many people as possible.
AIDS 2022 will take place from 29 July to 2 August 2022, with pre-conference meetings beginning on 27 July 2022.
AIDS 2022 will call on the world to come together to re-engage and follow the science. It will define future research agendas, shift latest evidence to action, and chart a new consensus on overcoming the HIV epidemic as a threat to public health and individual well-being.
Four decades of responding to HIV have shown that our greatest victories happen when scientists, policy makers and activists come together. Join us as we unite at AIDS 2022.
AIDS 2022 will feature:
- 100+ hybrid speaker sessions and panel debates live from Montreal and around the world
- E-posters showcasing cutting-edge research with live in-person and on-demand presentations
- The largest-ever scholarship programme, providing registration, travel and internet support
- Multiple opportunities for networking and engaging in speaker Q&As
- The Global Village and Youth Programme in Montreal and virtually
- On-demand 24/7 access to all session recordings via the conference platform
- In-person and virtual exhibition and daily educational workshops
- Tailored live, semi-live and pre-recorded satellite symposia and pre-conference meeting packages hosted in Montreal and virtually
… and much, much more.
View the many ways to take part in AIDS 2022 here.
We are aware that these are uncertain times for travel. AIDS 2022 provides the flexibility to change your registration to virtual or in-person plus virtual. Further details can be found here. If the conference format changes to fully virtual, in-person registrations will be converted to virtual registrations and the difference refunded.
Updated information regarding COVID-19 travel restrictions and visa requirements is available here.