Cette année, la campagne appelle à la solidarité envers les 34 millions de personnes du monde entier vivant avec le sida en arborant le ruban rouge. Pour en savoir plus, en anglais, veuillez lire les informations ci-dessous.
Abonnez-vous à l'Alerte mensuelle de l'IDPC pour recevoir des informations relatives à la politique des drogues.
Get involved with the World AIDS Day campaign
This year the Campaign asking people to show solidarity with the 34 million worldwide by wearing the universal symbol of HIV awareness, the red ribbon. We want you to get creative - put it on clothes, on food, on buildings. There is nowhere the red ribbon cannot go! So no matter what you do this World AIDS Day, make sure you #PutARibbonOnIt
Key facts about HIV in the UK
Some of the facts of the HIV in the UK are the following:
- Over 90% of people with HIV were infected through sexual contact
- You can now get tested for HIV using a saliva sample
- HIV is not passed on through spitting, biting or sharing utensils
- Only 1% of babies born to HIV positive mothers have HIV
- You can get the results of an HIV test in just 15-20 minutes
- There is no vaccine and no cure for HIV
Keep up-to-date with drug policy developments by subscribing to the IDPC Monthly Alert.