The IDPC membership survey was shared with IDPC members in English, French and Spanish on 10 December 2018 and received responses until 18 January 2019. Out of IDPC’s 182 member organisations at the time, 67 eligible responses were received (i.e. 37% of IDPC’s members1 ). Responses originated from 47 individual countries, with three responses adopting a regional outlook. In terms of regional representation, Western Europe (16 responses) and Latin America (15) provided the highest amount of responses, followed by SubSaharan Africa (7), North America (6), Oceania (5), South East Europe (5), South East Asia (4), Eurasia (4) and the MENA region (1).
- Seizing the moment - Tackling entrenched inequalities to end epidemics
- Epidemic Diary - ENPUD Information Digest
- INPUD online survey on COVID-19 and people who use drugs data report
- Cost-effective tools to reduce the spread of the hepatitis C virus in people who inject drugs
- Reorienting drug policy in Indonesia: Pathways to the Sustainable Development Goals
- EMCDDA trendspotter briefing: Impact of COVID-19 on patterns of drug use and drug-related harms in Europe
- Cannabis rescheduling: What could it mean for Africa?
- Harm reduction for women in prisons
- Barriers to harm reduction for women who use drugs in South Africa