The IDPC membership survey was shared with IDPC members in English, French and Spanish on 10 December 2018 and received responses until 18 January 2019. Out of IDPC’s 182 member organisations at the time, 67 eligible responses were received (i.e. 37% of IDPC’s members1 ). Responses originated from 47 individual countries, with three responses adopting a regional outlook. In terms of regional representation, Western Europe (16 responses) and Latin America (15) provided the highest amount of responses, followed by SubSaharan Africa (7), North America (6), Oceania (5), South East Europe (5), South East Asia (4), Eurasia (4) and the MENA region (1).
- Roadmap for key populations advocates navigating the global fund
- The Harms of Incarceration: The evidence base and human rights framework for decarceration and harm reduction in prisons
- Period poverty in prisons during the COVID-19 pandemic: Submission to the UN Special Rapporteur on health
- Synthetic Drugs in East and Southeast Asia: latest developments and challenges 2021
- Turning off the tap: The state of HIV prevention funding in Southern Africa
- European Drug Report 2021
- Quality standards of civil society involvement in drug policies
- Survey of client satisfaction with opioid substitution program in western Georgia
- 1st Brandenburg Forum (BBF) in Geneva "Building bridges between the drug policy and human rights regimes of the United Nations"