This seventh edition of the IDPC webinar on the UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND) focuses on its 65th Session of the UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND), which will take place in Vienna from 14-18 March 2022.
The webinar will shed light on the key issues that are likely to structure the debates, discuss tabled resolutions and opportunities for engagement (especially considering this year's hybrid format), and showcase the experience of IDPC network members in navigating and leveraging this forum for political advocacy.
- Marie Nougier (International Drug Policy Consortium - IDPC);
- Nazlee Maghsoudi (Centre on Drug Policy Evaluation - CDPE);
- Charity Monareng (TB HIV Care); and,
- John Melhus (European Network of People who Use Drugs - EuroNPUD; Norwegian Association for Humane Drug Policies -FHN).
This webinar will be in English, with simultaneous translation in Spanish and French.
- European Network of People who Use Drugs (EuroNPUD)
- Centre on Drug Policy Evaluation (CDPE)
- International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC)
- Marie Nougier
- Nazlee Maghsoudi
- Norwegian Association for Humane Drug Policies (FHN)
- TB/HIV Care Association (THCA)