Buscamos a una persona que se una a nuestro pequeño equipo y contribuya al trabajo de comunicaciones del IDPC. El plazo para presentarse finaliza el 9 de enero de 2015. Más información, en inglés, está disponible abajo.
Suscríbase a las Alertas mensuales del IDPC para recibir información sobre cuestiones relacionadas con políticas sobre drogas.
Reports to: IDPC Research and Communications Officer
Purpose: To enhance IDPC’s visibility by supporting a comprehensive communication strategy. To contribute to the smooth running of the work of the IDPC Secretariat through providing administrative and research support. The intern will commit to work at IDPC for a minimum period of three months.
Location: International Drug Policy Consortium, 5th Floor, 124-128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NJ, United Kingdom
- To keep the IDPC website up to date with the latest news on IDPC and international drug policy developments, in several languages
- To support IDPC’s communications work around the upcoming United Nations meetings on drugs
- To disseminate IDPC’s news, publications and key messages via social media and IDPC’s monthly newsletter
- To assist in identifying marketing strategies to reach out to a wider audience (media, universities, think-tanks, etc.)
- To conduct translations into relevant languages
- Other duties as required.
Research and publications
- To provide research assistance on drug policy issues
- To ensure the efficient dissemination of IDPC publications through social media, Reddit, SSRN and daily newsletters.
- Awareness of, and interest in, global drug policy debates
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good spoken and written Spanish and/or French
- Good knowledge of an additional language is an asset, in particular Russian, Italian, Chinese or Portuguese.
- Excellent IT skills, including a strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel), as well as working with databases and the Internet
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to multi-task between various projects.
IDPC does not have the capacity to pay its volunteers. However, we will reimburse travel costs and lunch expenses incurred during the volunteer’s working days.
Please send a CV and cover letter to Marie Nougier (email@example.com) before 9th January 2015. The selected candidate will be expected to start volunteering at IDPC on 19th January.