The Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND) is the leading decision making body of the United Nations on drug policy issues. The Hungarian Civil Liberties Union (HCLU) attended its 2013 annual meeting in Vienna. They interviewed key decision makers and professionals to map the new trends in international drug control. You can learn about the innovative new approach of New Zealand to new psychoactive drugs ("legal highs"), the views of the head of the UN agency on drugs to the legalization of marijuana in the US and the new marijuana regulation scheme of the government of Uruguay.
- Declaration to inform development of WHO Global Health Sector Strategies for HIV, Viral Hep and STIs
- Rome Consensus 2.0 launches video series for International Overdose Awareness Day 2021
- The impact of COVID-19 on people receiving Opioid Agonist Treatment (OAT) in Australia
- What International Drug Users Remembrance Day means to me
- Support, don't punish women who use drugs!
- Coming out about illicit drug use: ‘The hush-hush attitude has to end’
- ‘Staggering loss’: Overdose deaths spike in US during pandemic
- The new AIDS epidemic: Pushing past Putin
- England - Black review: Strong on treatment, but avoids law reform