The Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND) is the leading decision making body of the United Nations on drug policy issues. The Hungarian Civil Liberties Union (HCLU) attended its 2013 annual meeting in Vienna. They interviewed key decision makers and professionals to map the new trends in international drug control. You can learn about the innovative new approach of New Zealand to new psychoactive drugs ("legal highs"), the views of the head of the UN agency on drugs to the legalization of marijuana in the US and the new marijuana regulation scheme of the government of Uruguay.
- The Drug Decriminalisation [e]Course is soon available in French!
- How the global human rights community can further push drug policy reform
- INCB, UNODC and WHO joint statement on access to controlled medicines in emergencies
- 'Drug control' and pain management: The truth of the matter
- International Overdose Awareness Day 2021 - WHRIN statement
- Teen use of marijuana does not increase with legalization, US top drug researcher admits
- #MoreThan Video Contest – Call for Applications
- South Africa’s cannabis master plan will finally establish a regulated industry
- Big pharma seizes Brazilian market while medical cannabis bill is stalled