World Drug Report 2021
13 July 2021
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
Consisting of five separate booklets, the World Drug Report 2021 provides an in-depth analysis of the global drug markets and paints a comprehensive picture of the measurable effects and potential impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the world drug problem.
The World Drug Report 2021 is aimed not only at fostering greater international cooperation to counter the impact of the world drug problem on health, governance and security, but also, with its special focus on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, at assisting Member States in anticipating and addressing challenges that may arise in the near future.
- Booklet 1 (Executive summary & policy implications) in English
- Booklet 1 (Executive summary & policy implications) in Spanish
- Booklet 1 (Executive summary & policy implications) in French
- Booklet 2 (Global overview of drug demand and drug supply) in English
- Booklet 3 (Drug market trends: Opioids, Cannabis) in English
- Booklet 4 (Drug market trends: Cocaine, Amphetamine-type stimulants) in English
- Booklet 5 (COVID-19 and drugs: Impact and outlook) in English