This publication provides an update on drug-related deaths in Europe, presenting and analysing the latest data and trends in drug-induced deaths and overall mortality among high-risk drug users in the European Union and beyond. It draws on contributions from specialists representing more than 40 countries at the latest meeting of the EMCDDA expert network on drug-related deaths in November 2018 as well as information provided by European countries in the annual reporting exercise.
- INPUD online survey on COVID-19 and people who use drugs data report
- Cost-effective tools to reduce the spread of the hepatitis C virus in people who inject drugs
- Reorienting drug policy in Indonesia: Pathways to the Sustainable Development Goals
- EMCDDA trendspotter briefing: Impact of COVID-19 on patterns of drug use and drug-related harms in Europe
- Cannabis rescheduling: What could it mean for Africa?
- Harm reduction for women in prisons
- Barriers to harm reduction for women who use drugs in South Africa
- Interruption and Innovation - The impact of policy measures during the COVID-19 pandemic on key and vulnerable populations for HIV, tuberculosis and viral hepatitis in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Capturing the market: Cannabis regulation in Canada