- Cannabis decriminalization: A study of recent policy change in five U.S. states
- What does the research evidence tell us about what Australians think about the legal status of drugs? A 2018 update
- Rapid antidepressant effects of the psychedelic ayahuasca in treatment-resistant depression: a randomized placebo-controlled trial
- Integration of harm reduction into drug rehabilitation programmes in Indonesia
- 2018 World Drug Report
- Why are drug-related deaths among women increasing in Scotland?
- Ending the war on drugs in the U.S.
- Better to ask forgiveness than permission: Spain’s sub-national approach to drug policy
- AFEW Network: 2017 Annual Report Building Bridges Between East and West