During its annual meeting in Vienna in March 2012, the Drug Policy Network in South East Europe decided to publish a quarterly Newsletter for a more regular communication between the Network organisations.
The Newsletter was prepared and published by Diogenis, Drug Policy Dialogue in South East Europe, in collaboration with the members of the South East Europe Drug Policy Network. Each newsletter focuses on two or three countries in the region, for which updates are provided on issues related to drug policy reform, criminal justice, social and health programmes and human rights.
The first edition of the Newsletter provides updates on drug policy developments in Albania and Greece.
Keep up-to-date with drug policy developments by subscribing to the IDPC Monthly Alert.
- Aksion Plus
- Association Margina
- Association Prevent
- Association Terra Croatia (Udruga Terra)
- Healthy Options Project Skopje (HOPS)
- Initiative for Health Foundation (IHF)
- International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC)
- NGO 4 Life
- NGO Veza
- Romanian Harm Reduction Network (RHRN)
- South Eastern European Adriatic Addiction Treatment Network (SEEAN)