The International Narcotics Control Board (INCB), the independent and quasi-judicial monitoring body for the implementation of the UN international drug control conventions, has just released its Annual Report for 2010. The report provides a survey of the drug control situation in various parts of the world.
- Roadmap for key populations advocates navigating the global fund
- The Harms of Incarceration: The evidence base and human rights framework for decarceration and harm reduction in prisons
- Period poverty in prisons during the COVID-19 pandemic: Submission to the UN Special Rapporteur on health
- Synthetic Drugs in East and Southeast Asia: latest developments and challenges 2021
- Turning off the tap: The state of HIV prevention funding in Southern Africa
- European Drug Report 2021
- Quality standards of civil society involvement in drug policies
- Survey of client satisfaction with opioid substitution program in western Georgia
- 1st Brandenburg Forum (BBF) in Geneva "Building bridges between the drug policy and human rights regimes of the United Nations"