The third of our regular "UNGASS News" updates, keeping the network up to speed with developments in the review process, reports on the Demand Reduction Expert Working Group and the 2008 Global ATS Report from UNODC. Contents: Introducing the UNGASS Review Process; The Expert Working Group on Demand Reduction; The 2008 Global ATS report from UNODC; and the First Intersessional Meeting.
- Epidemic Diary - ENPUD Information Digest
- INPUD online survey on COVID-19 and people who use drugs data report
- Cost-effective tools to reduce the spread of the hepatitis C virus in people who inject drugs
- Reorienting drug policy in Indonesia: Pathways to the Sustainable Development Goals
- EMCDDA trendspotter briefing: Impact of COVID-19 on patterns of drug use and drug-related harms in Europe
- Cannabis rescheduling: What could it mean for Africa?
- Harm reduction for women in prisons
- Barriers to harm reduction for women who use drugs in South Africa
- Interruption and Innovation - The impact of policy measures during the COVID-19 pandemic on key and vulnerable populations for HIV, tuberculosis and viral hepatitis in Eastern Europe and Central Asia