On 10th December 2007 - International Human Rights Day - IHRA released a major report calling for an end to the use of the death penalty for drug offences around the world. The report argues that the on-going execution of drug offenders is a violation of international human rights law.
- Geneva drug policy week: When local and international actors meet in Geneva
- World Drug Report 2019
- Why Malaysia’s New Proposal Could Change Southeast Asia’s Drugs Debate
- Take Home Naloxone: best practice in preventing fatal opioid overdoses for prison leavers
- Philippines: ‘They just kill’. Ongoing extrajudicial executions and other violations in the Philippines’ ‘war on drugs’
- Eastern Europe and Central Asia: Right in the spotlight - Annual Report 2018
- Chemsex-related drug use and its association with health outcomes in men who have sex with men: A cross-sectional analysis of Antidote clinic service data
- Towards a health-informed approach to penal reform?
- Chronic pain management among people who use drugs: A health policy challenge in the context of the opioid crisis