The first version of this guide has been posted on the IDPC website. It serves as an introduction to the structure and operation of the UN drug control system, and describes the forthcoming process of review leading to the political meeting in 2009. It also introduces the advocacy themes that the IDPC will be working on throughout this process, and invites like-minded NGOs to become involved. As the review progresses, updated versions of the Advocacy Guide will be produced that refine the IDPC positions. The next version is scheduled to be produced in December 2007.
- Assessment of situation and response of drug use and its harms in the Middle East and North Africa
- Health and people who use drugs: Recommendations for the UPR of Belgium
- A sustainable future for cannabis farmers ‘alternative development’ opportunities in the legal cannabis market
- Harm reduction in action
- Drug decriminalisation: Progress or political red herring?
- Supressing coherence: The UNODC Strategy 2021-2025 and the UN system Common Position on drugs
- Taking stock of half a decade of drug policy - An evaluation of UNGASS implementation
- Impacts of covid-19 on women living with HIV who use drugs in Nepal
- Converging epidemics: COVID-19, HIV & inequality