For too long, the topics of sex, sex work and drugs have shared a common problem: stigma. Join us over a Pieminister pie as we talk about these things head on. We’re cutting through the sensationalist headlines and hearing from the real experts including those most affected. What are the parallels between drugs and sex work policy? Why do we need to talk about chemsex? And, how are you impacted?
Transform Drug Policy Foundation is hosting this event to bring taboo topics together in a room. With your ticket you get a talk with the leaders in their field and enjoy a Pieminister pie for dinner. Grab your ticket now to reserve your spot.
We are pleased to share our acclaimed panel of speakers:
- Dr Anastacia Elle Ryan, Founding Director, SISU Group, and Chair, Recovering Justice
- Audrey, from Bristol Sex Workers Collective
- Monty Moncrieff MBE, Chief Executive of London Friend
- Juan Fernández Ochoa, IDPC Campaigns & Communications Officer
- Steve Rolles, Senior Policy Analyst at Transform Drug Policy Foundation
- Chaired by Alex Feis-Bryce, current CEO of Transform Drug Policy Foundation and former CEO of National Ugly Mugs
When: Wednesday, 15th February, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Where: Engine Room, The Station, Silver St, Bristol BS1 2AG (this venue is wheelchair accessible)
Please note: We are unable to take dietary requests but there will be vegan options available (while stocks last).
Ample parking is available nearby at Cabot Circus.
We want this event to be accessible to everyone. Free tickets are available if, for whatever reason, you're unable to pay. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transform Drug Policy Foundation is a Bristol-based charity working towards making drug policies that promote health, protect the vulnerable and put safety first. We do not represent any stakeholders in the drug policy landscape beyond the individuals and communities who are directly affected by drug policy failures.