‘How to regulate stimulants: a practical guide’, a groundbreaking new book published by Transform, considers a question which has largely been overlooked so far: how we might regulate stimulant drugs. Stimulants are used by millions of people globally, but remain deeply stigmatised. They produce a wide range of effects and bring a spectrum of risks. In our new book, we outline an alternative approach, providing concrete proposals for the legal regulation of cocaine, MDMA and amphetamines.
- Lisa Sanchez, the Executive Director of México Unido Contra la Delincuencia
- Ray Lakeman, who campaigns with Anyone's Child: Families for Safer Drug Control. He lost his two sons on the same night after they took ecstasy of unknown purity and strength
- Gloria Lai, the Asia Regional Director for the International Drug Policy Consortium
- Lorenzo Uribe, Lead Drafter of the Cocaine Regulation Bill currently before the Colombian Senate
- Steve Rolles, Senior Policy Analyst at Transform Drug Policy Foundation and lead author of 'How to regulate stimulants: a practical guide'
Register for the event here