The high intensity of extrajudicial killings of people accused of drug offences in the Philippines have drawn both national and international outcry, yet the killings continue without any sign of slowing. Furthermore, those responsible are not held accountable and instead are encouraged and defended publicly from the highest levels of government. This side event will discuss the need for International Criminal Court intervention due to the lack of domestic activity to hold accountable those responsible for the killings.
- 'How do we talk about drug use?' Challenging stigma and improving public understanding
- LEAP UK presents Duterte Harry: The Philippines and the new 'war on drugs'
- Working together to prevent drug-related deaths
- Global prison trends 2018: Expert panel event
- South East Asian advocacy fellowship program on drug policy reform
- CND reconvened 61st session
- European Summer School - Improving services for ageing drug users
- Ninth EUSPR Conference and Members’ Meeting
- International Overdose Awareness Day: 31 August 2018
- Support. Don't Punish Global Day of Action 2018