The Harm Reduction Consortium has an ongoing commitment to capacity building and organisational development, and is therefore seeking a consultant to undertake a capacity scan and review of the governance structures of the seven member organisations, and to consider our coordination and reporting mechanisms as a Consortium. The review will culminate in a report to the Consortium containing concrete recommendations and guidance, and a one-day governance workshop with members of the Consortium in January or February 2020 (exact venue and dates to be confirmed).
- Canada’s cannabis colonialism
- Time for safer injecting spaces in Britain?
- Open letter to support the case of Yekaterina Parfenyuk
- Home grown cannabis to be legal in the ACT. Now what?
- Huge court win for Philadelphia safe consumption site — but fight isn’t over
- Road 184
- Singapore executes people sentenced to death for non-violent crimes and threatens their lawyers
- Global Fund results report 2019
- The failed war on drugs: What Africa needs to do