The Harm Reduction Consortium has an ongoing commitment to capacity building and organisational development, and is therefore seeking a consultant to undertake a capacity scan and review of the governance structures of the seven member organisations, and to consider our coordination and reporting mechanisms as a Consortium. The review will culminate in a report to the Consortium containing concrete recommendations and guidance, and a one-day governance workshop with members of the Consortium in January or February 2020 (exact venue and dates to be confirmed).
- Punitive drug policy is fuelling the prison crisis in Colombia
- When advocates talk about evidence-based drug policy reform in Africa, what do they really mean?
- Secret US drug injection site shows how supervision could save lives
- Taking back what's ours! – Episode 1: The Netherlands, Belgium and France
- Malaysia: End jailing of minor drug offenders, says medical expert
- Drug use and the LGBTQ+ community - Taking pride in harm reduction
- Advocates demand structural changes to all future International AIDS Conferences
- ‘War on drugs’ blamed for deaths of at least 122 children in Philippines
- Drug misuse rose 30% in past decade and covid-19 could worsen situation, UN report warns