The Harm Reduction Consortium has an ongoing commitment to capacity building and organisational development, and is therefore seeking a consultant to undertake a capacity scan and review of the governance structures of the seven member organisations, and to consider our coordination and reporting mechanisms as a Consortium. The review will culminate in a report to the Consortium containing concrete recommendations and guidance, and a one-day governance workshop with members of the Consortium in January or February 2020 (exact venue and dates to be confirmed).
- Medical cannabis trial will target 20,000 UK patients
- Drug addiction in Russia: Draconian laws instead of help
- IDPC recruits Research and Advocacy Officer!
- Ten years without a National Conference on drug policy in Italy: the demand for change is led by civil society
- When the Myanmar military almost decriminalised drug use
- NGOs urge: Decriminalise drugs to tackle deaths crisis in the UK
- Cannabis Control Bill in New Zealand ticks the boxes
- Take part in the world's biggest anonymous drugs survey
- Bolivian interim leader meets UN envoy amid violence fears