- Statement of the Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda, on her request to open an investigation of the Situation in the Philippines
- IDPC recruits Programme Officer in Bangkok!
- On 50th anniversary of “war on drugs,” new poll shows majority of voters support ending criminal penalties for drug possession, think drug war is a failure
- Statement in response to adoption of 2021 political declaration on HIV/AIDS
- A U.N. declaration on ending AIDS should have been easy. It wasn’t.
- Kenyan civil society organisations call on the President to halt harmful reforms to the country's drug laws
- We must divest from the failed drug war locally, nationally and globally
- Give a helping hand, not handcuffs: Social decriminalization campaign in Lithuania
- To decolonize drugs, start with prohibition’s settler origins