In accordance with the Human Rights Council’s Resolution 37/42,1 this contribution from IDPC aims to feed into the report of the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) on the implementation of the UNGASS Outcome Document entitled ‘Our joint commitment to effectively addressing and countering the world drug problem’. This submission considers all relevant operational paragraphs (OP) within the Outcome Document and analyses their relationship with human rights, drawing from available data and experiences from the ground.
- INPUD online survey on COVID-19 and people who use drugs data report
- Cost-effective tools to reduce the spread of the hepatitis C virus in people who inject drugs
- Reorienting drug policy in Indonesia: Pathways to the Sustainable Development Goals
- EMCDDA trendspotter briefing: Impact of COVID-19 on patterns of drug use and drug-related harms in Europe
- Cannabis rescheduling: What could it mean for Africa?
- Harm reduction for women in prisons
- Barriers to harm reduction for women who use drugs in South Africa
- Interruption and Innovation - The impact of policy measures during the COVID-19 pandemic on key and vulnerable populations for HIV, tuberculosis and viral hepatitis in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Capturing the market: Cannabis regulation in Canada