Young people from Latin America met during the III Latin American and I Mexican Drug Policy Conference and agreed on key messages under which to work across the region. They recorded a video that serves as the first element of a regional advocacy campaign calling for drug policy reform.
- Cannabis legalisation in Canada – One year on
- Recommendations for the new UNODC Executive Director: Opportunities and challenges in global drug policy
- ‘Good enough’ parenting: Negotiating standards and stigma
- CELS, IDPC and WOLA statement to the 64th session of the Commission on the Status of Women
- Knocked back: Failing to support people sleeping rough with drug and alcohol problems is costing lives
- What constitutes effective problematic substance use treatment from the perspective of people who are homeless? A systematic review and meta-ethnography
- Associations between community-level LGBTQ-supportive factors and substance use among sexual minority adolescents
- City checking: Piloting the UK's first community-based drug safety testing (drug checking) service in 2 city centres
- What has changed since cannabis was legalized in Canada?