In 2005, the 27 member states of the European Union agreed a drug strategy that runs from 2005 to 2012, with a mid-term review of progress in 2008. This advocacy note gives the IDPC perspective on this progress review, and makes recommendations for the action plan for the remaining 4 years of the strategy. As this revised action plan is now being finalised by member states, NGOs wishing to influence this process should urgently contact the relevant officials in their country to promote these recommendations.
- Transitions to a sustainable agri-food system: Making rural youth visible and heard in illicit economies
- Digital high-level advocacy tip sheet
- Media and social media advocacy tip sheet
- The You Matter Project: pathways to care for STBBIs.
- Responsiveness and preparedness in addressing drug-related needs of displaced Ukrainians in EU countries bordering Ukraine
- Call for a great peace: Declaration of Colombia's Commission for the Clarification of Truth, Coexistence and Non-repetition
- The challenges, opportunities and strategies of engaging young people who use drugs in harm reduction: Insights from young people with lived and living experience
- Prohibited plants: Environmental justice in drug policy
- Calculating worldwide needs for morphine for pain in advanced cancer and proportions feasibly met by country estimates of requirements and consumption