The proceedings of the 8th European Conference on Drugs and Infections Prevention in Prison, "Unlocking Potential: Making Prisons Safe for Everyone” organised by Cranstoun Drug Services on behalf of the European Network on Drugs and Infections Prevention in Prison, at Corinthia Grand Hotel, Budapest, Hungary, from 7th to 9th July 2005.
- Transitions to a sustainable agri-food system: Making rural youth visible and heard in illicit economies
- Digital high-level advocacy tip sheet
- Media and social media advocacy tip sheet
- The You Matter Project: pathways to care for STBBIs.
- Responsiveness and preparedness in addressing drug-related needs of displaced Ukrainians in EU countries bordering Ukraine
- Call for a great peace: Declaration of Colombia's Commission for the Clarification of Truth, Coexistence and Non-repetition
- The challenges, opportunities and strategies of engaging young people who use drugs in harm reduction: Insights from young people with lived and living experience
- Prohibited plants: Environmental justice in drug policy
- Calculating worldwide needs for morphine for pain in advanced cancer and proportions feasibly met by country estimates of requirements and consumption