The proceedings of the 8th European Conference on Drugs and Infections Prevention in Prison, "Unlocking Potential: Making Prisons Safe for Everyone” organised by Cranstoun Drug Services on behalf of the European Network on Drugs and Infections Prevention in Prison, at Corinthia Grand Hotel, Budapest, Hungary, from 7th to 9th July 2005.
- Japan sees record number of marijuana cases in 2017 as youth involvement rises
- Conclusions of the WHO international meeting on prisons and health Lisbon 2017
- How to legislate recreational cannabis
- ‘Worth the test?’ Pragmatism, pill testing and drug policy in Australia
- Reducing crime and preventing harm: West Midlands drug policy recommendations
- Conference room paper submitted by the Federal Republic of Germany on the importance of harm reduction for people who use stimulant drugs
- Needle and syringe programs in Australia: Peer-led best practice
- Time for a New Belgian on Cannabis ?
- Ending AIDS by 2030 for and with people who use drugs