Michel Kazatchkine, Executive Director of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS,Tuberculosis and Malaria, will be one of the main speakers at the March and Rally for Human Rights in Vienna, which will begin at 20:00 on Tuesday 20th July at Schottentor, Vienna. The March, which takes place alongside the International HIV/AIDS Conference, is a great opportunity to unite everyone involved in the fight against AIDS.
Dr Kazatchkine said, “I was honoured to receive an invitation to speak at the March and Rally for Human Rights in Vienna. I hope all of you who will be in Vienna will participate in the March. The conference and the March in particular are a great opportunity to unite everyone involved in the fight against AIDS at a defining moment in the history of the response.”
IS THE HUMAN RIGHTS MARCH AND RALLY IN YOUR CALENDAR?
The March begins at 20:00 ON TUESDAY, JULY 20 at SCHOTTENTOR U-Bahn station, an easy subway ride from the conference venue. Head straight there after the sessions end on Tuesday, or come early for pre-march activities beginning from 18:30. Don’t miss the live performance by
Annie Lennox that will follow the march and rally that evening!
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
The most important way is to march with us and bring your friends! You can also get involved by:
- setting up a booth for your organization during the pre-march activities from 18:30 at Schottentor,
- setting up a March and Rally Station at a conference session or satellite event you are involved in before or on July 20. We will provide promotional and placard-making materials.
- helping us recruit volunteers. We need extra hands on July 20!
Please email Anne-Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
DO YOU LIVE IN EASTERN EUROPE?
You can promote the March and Rally to your networks in the region and encourage them to come to Vienna for this historic event! Please email Anne-Caroline at email@example.com for more information.
PROMOTE THE MARCH ON YOUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL NETWORKS!
- download full-color banners (in English or German)
- link up your facebook page to ours: HIVhumanRIGHTS2010
- follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/HIVhumanRIGHTS