When? Wednesday, 27 September 2023 | 13:15-14:15 PM ET (New York) / 19:15-20:15 PM CET (Vienna)
Where? MS Teams - Connect here
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and the Permanent Mission of Austria to the UN are hosting an Online Briefing on the Work of the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (CCPCJ) and the Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND) on Wednesday, September 27 at 13:15-14:15 PM ET (New York) / 19:15-20:15 PM CET (Vienna), in light of the preparations for the 15th UN Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice and the 2024 CND High-Level Mid-Term Review.
- Mr. Stefan Pretterhofer, Deputy Permanent Representative of Austria
to the United Nations in New York
- H.E. Ambassador Mary Mugwanja, Chair of the CCPCJ at its 32nd session, Permanent Representative of the Republic of Kenya to the United Nations in Vienna.
- H.E. Ambassador Miguel Camilo Ruiz Blanco, Chair of the CND at its 66th session, Permanent Representative of Colombia to the Republic of Ireland.
- Ms. Jo Dedeyne-Amann, Chief, Secretariat to the Governing Bodies, UNODC
- Ms. Delphine Schantz, Representative of the UNODC New York Office
- New York NGO Committee on Drugs (NYNGOC)