Organised by VOCAL-Kenya & AfricaNPUD
15th September 2020
14:00 - 16:00 |EAT – Eastern Africa Time Join this conversation on three crucial topics:
- The punitive approaches that negates safety and public health.
- The health downside of mass criminalization.
- Law enforcement and public health as an urgent agenda for East Africa.
- Prof. Nick Croft. Centre for Law Enforcement and Public Health
- Dr. Fayzal Sulliman. UNODC - East Africa Regional Office
- Tinka Zerugaba. Commissioner of Police - Anti-Narcotics Police Uganda
- Aggrey Aluso. Program Manager, Health and Rights, Open Society Initiative for Eastern Africa.
- Richard Nininahazwe. Coordinator - AfricaNPUD