By DRCNet Foundation
The coronavirus pandemic has made ongoing crises affected by drug policy even more intense and urgent. "No Time Like the Present" will discuss incarceration, HIV/AIDS, and rule of law/human rights issues. Our speakers will provide perspectives from the global level, for the US and Philippines, and in New York City. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 202-236-8620 for further information.
"No Time Like the Present" is a side event for the UN High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development organized by DRCNet Foundation, a US-based NGO in consultative status with the UN Economic and Social Council. Visit https://stopthedrugwar.org/global, https://stopthedrugwar.org/philippines for information on our international programs.
· Gang Badoy Capati, Executive Director, Rock Ed Philippines
· Ruben Carranza, Senior Expert and Director of Reparative Justice Program, International Center for Transitional Justice
· Charles King, CEO, Housing Works
· Ehab Salah, Adviser, Prisons and HIV & UNAIDS Focal Point, UN Office on Drugs and Crime
· Ninan Varughese, Director a.i., UNAIDS New York Office
· moderated by David Borden, Executive Director, DRCNet Foundation
The event will take place on 8th July at noon (Eastern Time)/midnight (Philippines time).
Follow this link to register.