Since 1955, the United Nations congresses on crime prevention and criminal justice have brought together high-level representatives of Governments, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations, and criminal justice professionals and scholars, to discuss common concerns, share experiences and seek viable solutions to problems related to crime prevention and criminal justice.
- Forty-second Expert Committee on Drug Dependence
- 3rd Hepatitis Community Summit
- 42nd session of the Human Rights Council
- CND Intersessional meeting - Thematic session on the implementation of all international drug policy commitments following up to the 2019 Ministerial Declaration
- 8th Asia Pro Bono Conference and Access to Justice Exchange
- 17th World Day Against the Death Penalty: Children, unseen victims
- 9th Adriatic Drug Addiction Treatment Conference and 18th SEEA Symposium on Addictive Behaviours
- Drug policy, diplomacy and public health: Negotiating the health dimension of drug policies
- Workshop - Drugs and human rights in Asia: Is there (in)justice?
- International Overdose Awareness Day 2019