Since 1955, the United Nations congresses on crime prevention and criminal justice have brought together high-level representatives of Governments, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations, and criminal justice professionals and scholars, to discuss common concerns, share experiences and seek viable solutions to problems related to crime prevention and criminal justice.
- COVID-19 and people who use drugs (PWUD) and people who inject drugs (PWID)
- Launch of the special edition of the Harm Reduction Journal
- Engaging with policymakers and the public to promote ethical drug policy
- Different approaches for decriminalisation – what works?
- What can we learn from the COVID-19 pandemic?
- The Global Fund's 6th Partnership Forums (Virtual)
- European Testing Week 2020
- European harm reduction sessions
- The 6th International Conference on Law Enforcement and Public Health: Abstract submissions now open
- The 12th International Conference on Nightlife, Substance Use and Related Health Issues