At its forty-eighth session, the Statistical Commission discussed the topic of drugs statistics on the basis of a report presented by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and the National Institute of Statistics and Geography of Mexico (INEGI) (E/CN.3/2017/12). In its decision 48/110 (see E/2017/24, chap.I.C), the Statistical Commission recognized that the Commission on Narcotic Drugs was the United Nations policymaking body with the primary responsibility for drug control matters, and therefore having reviewed and recognized the statistical merits of the road map set out in the report, commended it for the consideration of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs to ensure harmonization with the policy directions of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs, and in this regard encouraged collaboration between the Statistical Commission and the Commission on Narcotic Drugs.
- Drug use for grown-ups: A conversation with Carl Hart
- IFA global cafe: In conversation with Mr Cornelis P. de Joncheere "The hidden epidemic of drug use among older people"
- CND 64th Session Reconvened
- Elimination of hepatitis C among people who inject drugs
- International Overdose Awareness Day 2021
- Peer Works! Secondary needle and syringe programmes
- Peer Works! Global peer work consultation feedback
- Advocacy for science-based prevention: the evidence doesn’t speak for itself
- 2021 Support. Don't Punish Global Day of Action
- High-level meeting (HLM) on HIV/AIDS