This two-week summer school prepares professionals and students to meet the complex policy challenges that face Europe in the field of drugs. Involving scientific experts from the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA), but also university professors and policy-makers, it provides a multi-disciplinary and inclusive approach to the study of the drug problem in Europe and beyond. As this summer school will give 6 ECTS credits for its courses, students can easily transfer credits to other European universities using the ECTS system. Credits will be attributed formally to post graduate students (Master and PHD), but it is possible to allow undergraduate to use these credits in their home universities.
- Drug policy, diplomacy and public health: Negotiating the health dimension of drug policies
- Workshop - Drugs and human rights in Asia: Is there (in)justice?
- International Overdose Awareness Day 2019
- 5th CND intersessional meeting
- 9th City Health Conference 2019
- 5th International Conference on Law Enforcement & Public Health
- Living Politics: Remembering HIV/AIDS Activism Tomorrow
- European Exchange on Health & Homelessness
- Paris Peace Forum 2019
- 3rd European Chemsex Forum