1. Organizational and procedural matters.
2. Annual report of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights and reports of the Office of the High Commissioner and the Secretary-General. 3. Promotion and protection of all human rights, civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights, including the right to development.
4. Human rights situations that require the Council’s attention.
5. Human rights bodies and mechanisms.
6. Universal periodic review.
7. Human rights situation in Palestine and other occupied Arab territories.
8. Follow-up to and implementation of the Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action.
9. Racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related forms of intolerance, followup to and implementation of the Durban Declaration and Programme of Action.
10. Technical assistance and capacity-building
Organizational and procedural matters
Date and venue of the session
1. Organizational and procedural matters Date and venue of the session.
2. In accordance with its annual programme of work, as considered on 4 December 2017 at the organizational session for its twelfth cycle, the Human Rights Council will hold its thirty-seventh session from 26 February to 23 March 2018 at the United Nations Office at Geneva.
Agenda of the session
3. The agenda of the Human Rights Council is contained in section V of the annex to Council resolution 5/1. The Council will have before it the present annotations relating to items included in the agenda for the thirty-seventh session.
Composition of the Human Rights Council
4. The composition of the Human Rights Council at its thirty-seventh session is as follows: * Afghanistan (2020), Angola (2020), Australia (2020), Belgium (2018), Brazil (2019), Burundi (2018), Chile (2020), China (2019), Côte d’Ivoire (2018), Croatia (2019), Cuba (2019), Democratic Republic of the Congo (2020), Ecuador (2018), Egypt (2019), Ethiopia (2018), Georgia (2018), Germany (2018), Hungary (2019), Iraq (2019), Japan (2019), Kenya (2018), Kyrgyzstan (2018), Mexico (2020), Mongolia (2018), Nepal (2020), Nigeria (2020), Pakistan (2020), Panama (2018), Peru (2020), Philippines (2018), Qatar (2020), Republic of Korea (2018), Rwanda (2019), Saudi Arabia (2019), Senegal (2020), Slovakia (2020), Slovenia (2018), South Africa (2019), Spain (2020), Switzerland (2018), Togo (2018), Tunisia (2019), Ukraine (2020), United Arab Emirates (2018), United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (2019), United States of America (2019), Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) (2018).