Scottish Drugs Forum are delighted to invite you to the Scottish National User Involvement Forum Conference. The conference will focus on the involvement of people who use services, in improving and determining the quality of those services.
The conference will focus on services used by people affected by problem drug use but will be of wider interest to people in related fields. Workshops will showcase good practice and stimulate discussion.
Topics will include:
- Raising awareness of user involvement
- Promoting the role of user involvement in informing service/system performance and development against the Quality Principles
- Considering examples of good practice in user involvement
- Identifying and tackling barriers to user involvement
- Identifying next steps – for ADPs, services, other bodies.
- Dr Oliver Escobar of University of Edinburgh, What Works Scotland and Citizen Participation Network (to be confirmed)
- Mike Harkin, Strategic Inspector at The Care Inspectorate
- Martha Lester-Cribb, Evaluation Support Manager Evaluation Support Scotland, Why bother involving people in evaluation?
Keep up-to-date with drug policy developments by subscribing to the IDPC Monthly Alert.