Drawing on contributions from leading practitioners, experts in public health, and people who have experienced problematic cannabis use, VolteFace’s groundbreaking report investigates how the harms posed by cannabis use can be better managed.
The report finds that cannabis has been neglected in public health discourses, and the current legal state of cannabis has obstructed access to existing support and guidance. Evidence of good practice within the sector and feedback from contributors has been used to formulate sensible, innovative policy options tailored to the needs of people experiencing problematic cannabis use.
Join the report's author and contributors with an audience of academics, policymakers, campaigners and public health workers where the report's findings will be explored and challenged.
- Chris Ford (Clinical Director, International Doctors for Healthier Drug Policies (IDHDP))
- Jacob Barrow (long term cannabis user)
- Paul Hayes (CEO of Collective Voice)
- Will Haydock (Senior Programme Advisor, Public Health Dorset; Visiting Fellow, Bournemouth University)
- Suzi Gage (Lecturer in Psychology - Epidemiology, Health Behaviours and Genetic Factors, University of Liverpool)
- Lizzie McCulloch (Policy Advisor for VolteFace and author of Black Sheep).
- + More TBA
To register, click here.
Keep up-to-date with drug policy developments by subscribing to the IDPC Monthly Alert.