The Scottish Needle Exchange Conference (SNXC) is now in its 5th year, the event will focus on up and coming developments and trends within substance misuse.
The aim is to facilitate professional development, covering a range of topics and allow a forum for networking opportunities, information sharing and innovation to be shared amongst the substance misuse treatment providers and our partners.
• Harm Reduction - A question of attitude
• HIV in people who inject drugs – new problem and old challenges
• BBV & NESI
• Needle Exchange - Basics & Gold Standard
• Infections, Dressings & Tissue Issues
• Image & Performance Enhancing Drugs
• Injecting stimulants in a land of austerity
Keep up-to-date with drug policy developments by subscribing to the IDPC Monthly Alert.