The conference is arranged by SERAF, City of Bergen, the Norwegian Directorate of Health and the Research Council of Norway in collaboration with proLAR, Bergen Clinics, Helse Bergen, SIRUS and the Norwegian Institute of Public Health.
The conference is held in connection with the International Overdose Awareness Day, August 31 and spans 2 days. The first day wih a general programme and the second day (September 1.) with a research conference on naloxone, ThINCBergen2015.
- Time: August 31. – September 1.
- Place: Radisson Blu Royal Hotell in Bergen Link to hotel
Contact Elisabeth Hjetland for room booking
- Registration: Click here to register
- Extended registration deadline: August 10
- Click here to download program (pdf)
Keep up-to-date with drug policy developments by subscribing to the IDPC Monthly Alert.