The conference will cover topics such as drug users in prison, injecting rooms, harm reduction in nightlife settings, the role of elected officials in the development of the harm reduction policies, drug user involvement, hepatitis C, etc. The programme of the conference is now available online.
- Africa challenges criminalisation
- Racial justice & the war on drugs
- 50 years of the failed drug war and its consequences in Latin America: A conversation with former president of Mexico Ernesto Zedillo
- Prisons in Southeast Asia: Neglected COVID-19 Hotspots?
- 32nd ESSD conference
- A war on research: Drug policy and 50 years of lost knowledge
- 9th symposium on HIV, law and human rights
- 5th European Harm Reduction Conference
- Decolonising drug policy: American exceptionalism
- Decolonising drug policy: British policing, the war on drugs and the everyday impacts of colonialism