The conference will cover topics such as drug users in prison, injecting rooms, harm reduction in nightlife settings, the role of elected officials in the development of the harm reduction policies, drug user involvement, hepatitis C, etc. The programme of the conference is now available online.
- 3rd Hepatitis Community Summit
- 42nd session of the Human Rights Council
- CND Intersessional meeting - Thematic session on the implementation of all international drug policy commitments following up to the 2019 Ministerial Declaration
- 8th Asia Pro Bono Conference and Access to Justice Exchange
- 17th World Day Against the Death Penalty: Children, unseen victims
- 9th Adriatic Drug Addiction Treatment Conference and 18th SEEA Symposium on Addictive Behaviours
- Drug policy, diplomacy and public health: Negotiating the health dimension of drug policies
- Workshop - Drugs and human rights in Asia: Is there (in)justice?
- International Overdose Awareness Day 2019
- 5th CND intersessional meeting