The conference will cover topics such as drug users in prison, injecting rooms, harm reduction in nightlife settings, the role of elected officials in the development of the harm reduction policies, drug user involvement, hepatitis C, etc. The programme of the conference is now available online.
- Launch of the special edition of the Harm Reduction Journal
- Engaging with policymakers and the public to promote ethical drug policy
- Different approaches for decriminalisation – what works?
- What can we learn from the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Report launch: The global state of harm reduction 2020 Webinar
- European testing week 2020
- European harm reduction sessions
- The 6th International Conference on Law Enforcement and Public Health: Abstract submissions now open
- The 12th International Conference on Nightlife, Substance Use and Related Health Issues
- CND reconvened 63rd session