In a significant omission, production and supply-side issues have not been a traditional focus of the International Harm Reduction Conference. This session at this year's conference in Liverpool is intended to provide participants with an overview of the diversity and seriousness of the issues facing people in four very different producer nations from the perspectives of those with first hand experience. This session will take place on Thursday 29th April between 9am and 10am. The session is organised by TNI, IHRA and IPS.
- Forty-second Expert Committee on Drug Dependence
- 3rd Hepatitis Community Summit
- 42nd session of the Human Rights Council
- CND Intersessional meeting - Thematic session on the implementation of all international drug policy commitments following up to the 2019 Ministerial Declaration
- 8th Asia Pro Bono Conference and Access to Justice Exchange
- 17th World Day Against the Death Penalty: Children, unseen victims
- 9th Adriatic Drug Addiction Treatment Conference and 18th SEEA Symposium on Addictive Behaviours
- Drug policy, diplomacy and public health: Negotiating the health dimension of drug policies
- Workshop - Drugs and human rights in Asia: Is there (in)justice?
- International Overdose Awareness Day 2019