In a significant omission, production and supply-side issues have not been a traditional focus of the International Harm Reduction Conference. This session at this year's conference in Liverpool is intended to provide participants with an overview of the diversity and seriousness of the issues facing people in four very different producer nations from the perspectives of those with first hand experience. This session will take place on Thursday 29th April between 9am and 10am. The session is organised by TNI, IHRA and IPS.
- CND 65th Session Reconvened
- Thematic discussions of the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice on the implementation of the Kyoto Declaration
- EECA INTERACT 2022
- CND Chair one-day special forum on availability and access to controlled substances for medical and scientific purposes.
- 14th Biennial International Conference on Drugs, Alcohol and Society in Africa
- 72nd regular session of the Inter-American Drug Abuse Control Commission (CICAD)
- HIT Hot Topics 2022
- 2022 American Society of Criminology Annual Meeting
- ISSDP One-Day Side-Event Conference to Lisbon Addictions
- Lisbon Addictions Conference