In a significant omission, production and supply-side issues have not been a traditional focus of the International Harm Reduction Conference. This session at this year's conference in Liverpool is intended to provide participants with an overview of the diversity and seriousness of the issues facing people in four very different producer nations from the perspectives of those with first hand experience. This session will take place on Thursday 29th April between 9am and 10am. The session is organised by TNI, IHRA and IPS.
- COVID-19 and people who use drugs (PWUD) and people who inject drugs (PWID)
- Launch of the special edition of the Harm Reduction Journal
- Engaging with policymakers and the public to promote ethical drug policy
- Different approaches for decriminalisation – what works?
- What can we learn from the COVID-19 pandemic?
- The Global Fund's 6th Partnership Forums (Virtual)
- European Testing Week 2020
- European harm reduction sessions
- The 6th International Conference on Law Enforcement and Public Health: Abstract submissions now open
- The 12th International Conference on Nightlife, Substance Use and Related Health Issues