The title of the 9th International Congress on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific (ICAAP) is ‘Empowering People & Strengthening Networks’. Responses to HIV/AIDS have become more sophisticated over the years. However, the growing international mobility and migration have created a scenario, which has not been appropriately addressed by policies and practices. The empowerment of people – both HIV-positive and HIV-negative vulnerable to HIV – and the strengthening of networks - PLHIV groups, faith-based organizations, communities, governments, regions, sectors, as well as individuals - are important components to tackle this change. Visit the ICAAP website.
- Drug Czeching
- VNGOC Meeting
- HIT Hot Topics 2018
- Commemoration of the United Nations International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking and Launch of the 2018 World Drug Report
- 62nd Session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND) and High-Level Segment
- CND Intersessional meeting
- 2nd Challenging Criminalisation Globally pre-conference : Demanding transparency, dialogue and action!
- 2018 European African HIV/AIDS & Hepatitis C Community Summit
- Beyond Blame 2018: Challenging HIV Criminalisation
- Working together to prevent drug-related deaths